VHE-03M2 is a kind of virtual sub headend based on PON. With modular headend devices in the outdoor housing, it can provide multi-service access, such as data and CATV. It is the new, quick and low-cost contruction model for FTTX solution in bidirectional network transformation.
With high-density and non-block design, VHE-03M2 in full configuration can provide 8 EPON ports , 8 EDFA modules and 4 GE upstream ports, support L3 route, and access 512 sets FTTH ONU and FTTH optical receivers. With dual power supplies load balance and backup design, it can ensure the stable of multi-service operation.
1. Support 1:64 split ratio and multi-service ONU
2. Support VLAN pool, it can allocate VLAN to FTTH users automatically
3. Support 4K VLAN based on IEEE802.1p/q
4. Support QinQ VLAN and broadcast storm suppresion
5. Redundant and protection design for power supply
6. Outdoor modular structure for flexible cofiguration, convenient for installation and expansion
7. Industrial design, stable outdoor operation
8. Support SNMP network management, it can unified manage the OLT, ONU and EDFA modules
9. Support opened ONU management by CTC2.1/CTC3.0 standard
10. Support offline OLT-ONU configuration and auto configurating when ONU registers.
|Chassis||1||Contain integral structure, NM module and software|
|Power Supply Module||2||220VAC and 60VDC available|
|EPON OLT Module||1||4-port, 8-port EPON OLT module and 8-port L3 EPON OLT module available|
|EDFA Module||8||18dBm, 20dBm and 22dBm EDFA module available, with NM|
|Spare Parts||unlimited||Fiber holder, pigtail, mount support and so on|