- Model NO.: VISTA-E01 Outdoor Type
- Type: Wired
- Information content: Data
- Condition: New
- Link Standard: Home Plug AV/IEEE P1901
- Output Power: 110~120dbuv
- Origin: Shantou
- Usage: Workstation
- Support Network: Ethernet
- Certification: ISO
- Dimension: 330mm*190mm*165mm
- Frequency: 7.5~30 MHz/7.5~65 MHz
- Trademark: ACE
- HS Code: 8517623900
VISTA-E01 Master is designed for cable TV operators to build next generation broadcasting (NGB). Taking advantages of industry-leading technologies, it is developed and manufactured to achieve active Ethernet-over-Cable (EoC) for broadband access in latest two-way Hybrid Fiber and Coaxial (HFC) network. Based on P1901 and Homeplug AV standards, VISTA EoC products work in low frequency band, support larger line loss for long distance transmission, and have good network adaptability, high bandwidth, high reliability and excellent multi-service QoS.
1. Comply with IEEE P1901 and HomePlug AV standards.
2. Wide available MAC bandwidth: 100Mbps (Megabyte module) or 350Mbps (Gigabyte module).
3. Support QINQ, 4K VALN, multicast and VoIP.
4. Support accurate bandwidth management, terminal isolation, and attack prevention.
5. Support collaboration with ONU module and CATV module to deliver multi-services.
6. Various design including indoor model, outdoor model and modular model.
7. Compatible with NMS of EPON system.
8. Optional carrier-grade lightning protection.
9. Optional cast aluminum shell suitable for severe outdoor environments.
|Network standard||IEEE 802.3|
|Link standard||Home Plug AV/IEEE P1901|
|Software properties||Support SNMP and NTP|
|Software upgrade||Support remote batch upgrading|
|Management||Support remote WEB, CONSOLE and TELNET SNMP, management|
|Physical bandwidth||200Mbps (Megabyte type)/700Mbps (Gigabyte type)|
|Data throughput||100Mbps@200Mbps physical bandwidth 350Mbps@700Mbps physical bandwidth|
|Maximum number of concurrent users||64 for Megabyte module 128 for Gigabyte module|
|Working frequency||7.5~30 MHz/7.5~65 MHz|
|Working bandwidth||22.5 MHz/57.5 MHz|
|Statistics & diagnosis||Real-time diagnosis, comply to TR-69 CPE WAN management protocols, advanced noise measurement, network monitoring and acquisition|
|DBA bandwidth allocation||Support static bandwidth allocation|
|Support dynamic bandwidth allocation|
|Support minimum bandwidth partition|
|Minimum bandwidth 64 Kbps|
|Support DBA algorithm upgrade|
|Security||Support MAC address limit|
|Support suppression and filtering for illegal broadcasting, multicasting and unknown unicast Ethernet frames|
|Support down-link data encryption|
|Support MAC address spoofing|
|Support master access control|
|Support terminal isolation and intercommunication in the same master|
|Support traffic classification|
|Support PRI tagprotocol|
|Support 8-level priority queue|
|Support up/down-link rate limit|
|Support congestion avoidance algorithm|
|Support priority-based scheduling algorithm|
|Support VLAN PRI|
|VLAN||Support IEEE802.1Q and port VLAN|
|Support 4094 VLAN IDs|
|Support VLAN Trunk, Access and Hybrid|
|Support VLAN tag/untag, transparent transmission, ID conversion, PRI switch and filtering|
|Support 802.1ad QinQtwo-layer VLAN|
|IP multicast||Support multicast IGMP Snooping, 802.3 multicast, IGMP Proxy|
|Support 16 multicast groups|
|Support controllable multicasting|
|Support multicast VLAN|
|Encryption mode||128-bit AES encryption|
|Output power||RF 110~120dBuV|
|Communication protocol||Advance TDMA,CSMA / CA,TDD/FDD|
|Power supply and consumption||AC220V / AC60V,<10W|
|Working humidity||10%~90% non-condensing|
|Certification||FCC Class B, CE|