- Model NO.: AOR03-31/32
- Function: Signal Transmission Equipment
- Condition: New
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Origin: Shantou
- Type: CATV（Cable Television）Equipment
- Certification: ISO
- Dimension: 130mm(H)X30.5mm(W)X431.8mm(D)
- Trademark: ACE
- HS Code: 8517622100
AOR03-31/32 optical receiver module takes up one AOS03III chassis slot. It supports dual-path backup automatically. A chassis can be plugged ten receiver modules, up to 20 optical inputs and 10 paths RF outputs. The front panel has a status indicator, a RF test port, optical input ports, and back panel has a blind-mate RF connector and a bus plug. Taking advantages of brand GaAs module and low power consumption design, the heat value stays at a very low level, which greatly improves the stability. Complete intelligent design, all these functions can be performed automatically. Local control module has status indication and control function, and it also can be monitored or adjusted by the network management software complying with standard SNMP. It is very suitable for the headend equipment room and self-healing network which requires high specification.
1. Bandwidth: 870/1000MHz
2. Optical AGC, electrical AGC, ASC to ensure stable output. For AOR03-32, no matter optical/electric signal of which path loses, it will switch to the path which has signals to ensure continuous output. Optical power switching threshold can be set by users.
3. Slop and output level can be adjusted by buttons.
4. Intelligent design with parameters back up, restore and reset, and software online upgrade.
5. Low power consumption, low heating value, high stability and environmental friendliness.
6. Plug and play with blind-mate RF connector
|Reflection Loss||45dB (Min.)|
|Output Level||96dBuV@-6~+2dBm optical input|
|Reflection Loss||≥16dB(47~550MHz), 14dB(550~870/1000MHz)|
|Connector||TP port (B.S.) on front panel|
Input port (B.S.) on back panel
|Link Performance||CSO≥64dB||Link specification (optical receiver input @-1dBm and PAL-D/59ch TV signals.|
|Status Indicator||Two-color LED (green/red)|
|Monitoring||Locally on screen or remotely by SNMP system via AOS03III-CM network management control module|