- Model NO.: AOT155D-41
- Function: Signal Transmitting Device
- Condition: New
- Optical Input Power: 0~+8/+16dBm
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Origin: China
- Type: Transmitter
- Certification: ISO
- Dimension: 483mm(L)X370mm(W)X44mm(H)
- Bandwidth: 45-870/1000MHz
- Trademark: ACE
- HS Code: 8517622100
AOT155D-41 is a kind of direct-modulated optical transmitter with 1U 19" standard rack. On the front panel, there is a RF test port, two LEDs for power supply, one LED for status, LCD screen and four buttons. On the back panel, there is a fan, F type connector, optical input port and optical output port. It is convenient to install and maintain. AOT155D-41 is mainly applied in 1550nm inter-cut system. It supports ITU standard wavelength. Input level can be controlled by AGC or MGC. Full intelligent design, all the functions can be completed automatically. Status and functions can be monitored and controlled by local control module or SNMP NMS.
1.1U 19" standard rack
2. Operating Bandwidth 47~870/1000MHz.
3. With inter-cut device, when the power of main path is too low, it will close the optical inter-cut function
4. Integrate electrical control inter-cut function, can set inter-cut tuning by LCD or NMS
5. Shows working status on LCD, including optical power, bias current, laser temperature, cooling current, inter-cut setting and so on.
6.1550nm DFB lase with ITU wavelength. Adjustable optical output power
7. Build-in multiplexer, adjustable wavelength
8. Network management complies with SNMP protocol, support WEB management function
9. Support dual hot-swap power supplies, 220VAC and 48VDC
10. AGC/MGC in RF path. Use integrated digital attenuator to achieve optimal link performance, adjustable gain of data channel
11. Patented pre-distortion technique to get excellent non-linear distortion index
12. Intelligent design, parameters can be set locally or remotely.
|Wavelength (nm)||1550±10nm or ITU wavelength available|
|Optical Output Power (dBm)||6dBm( ≥4mW) |
|Optical Return Loss (dB)||≥45dB|
|Fiber Connector||FC/APC or SC/APC|
|Adjustable Range of Optical Wavelength||±2nm|
|Optical Input Power of Main Path||0dBm~+16dBm (select DWDM as multiplexer)|
|0dBm-+8dBm (select combiner as multiplexer)|
|Optical Power Difference Between Main Path and Side Path||0dBm~8dBm|
|Low Limit of Optical Input Power (Main Path)||-5dBm~+5dBm|
|Steadily of Optical Output Power||≥±0.2dB|
|Input Level (dBuV)||80dBuV/ch (487.25MHz-543.25MHz totally 8 channels)|
|Input Return Loss (dB)||≥16dB|
|Flatness (dB)||±0.75 dB|
|Test Port||80dBuV±1dBuV(Laser Input Port)|
|RF Connector||F type test port (imperial) on the panel|
F type connector (imperial) straight plug
|Broadcast Link Distortion|
|Analog Inter-cut Link Distortion|
|Digital Inter-cut Link Distortion|
1. PAL-D/59ch (47~550MHz) analog carrier transmitter, OMI=3%, 10km optical fiber, optical receiver 0dB input
2. For broadband inter-cut device, PAL-D/8ch (47~550MHz) analog carrier transmitter, OMI=12% (equal to broadcast OMI=3%, inter-cut power is 6dB lower than that of broadcast), 10km optical fiber, -6dBm received.
3. For broadband inter-cut device, 32-QAM channels (550~1000MHz) digital carrier transmitter, OMI=12% (remain six analog channels for broadcast, digital channel OMI=3%, inter-cut power is 6dB lower than that of broadcast), 10km optical fiber, -6dBm received.
4. For narrowband inter-cut device, it can insert 16-QAM channels (550~1000MHz).
|Height||Standard 19 1U Rack|
|Dimension||370mm×483mm×44mm(L x W x H)|
|Operation Temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|