Vista-E10 4 Ports Eoc Slave
|FOB Price:||US $20-25 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20-25/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: VISTA-E10
- Type: Wired
- Information content: Data
- Condition: New
- Link Standard: Home Plug AV/IEEE P1901
- Output Level: 110~120dbuv
- Trademark: ACE
- HS Code: 8517623900
- Usage: Eoc
- Support Network: Ethernet
- Certification: ISO
- Dimension: 170mm*140mm*35mm
- Frequency: 7.5~30MHz/7.5~65MHz
- Power Supply: AC220V
- Origin: Shantou
VISTA-E10-141-CN-NJN-A1-1(Hereinafter referred to as "Slave Device") is a bridge device to connect the standard 10/100BaseT Ethernet and interior coaxial cable. Using a coaxial cable, this slave device can get the internet access for computers, routers, switches, IP phones, set-top boxes and other network devices.
1. One cable two wavelengths, plug and play. It can be connected to any indoor CATV interface and provide television and data signals.
2. It provides 4 10/100BaseT self-adapting RJ45 ports for simultaneous connection of multiple computers, set-top boxes and other network equipment.
3. OFDM modulation, multi-carrier technology to ensure stable transmission of data in a noisy environment.
4. Adopting 128-bit AES data encryption to protect the security of data transmission effectively.
Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac OS X and other operating systems which support Ethernet.
5. a Slave device and a Master device can easily transfer data after connected with a coaxial cable.
|Network standard||IEEE 802.3|
|Link standard||Home Plug AV/IEEE P1901|
|Software properties||Support VLAN, SNMP and NTP|
|Software upgrade||Support remote batch upgrading|
|Management||Support remote SNMP management|
|Physical bandwidth||200Mbps (Megabyte type)/700Mbps (Gigabyte type)|
|Data throughput||100Mbps@200Mbps physical bandwidth 350Mbps@700Mbps physical bandwidth|
|Interface||2/4 ports 10/100M (Auto MDI/MDIX)|
|2 F-type ports|
|1 power supply port|
|Working frequency||7.5~30 MHz/7.5~65 MHz|
|Working bandwidth||22.5 MHz/57.5 MHz|
|Statistics & diagnosis||Real-time diagnosis, comply to TR-69 CPE WAN management protocols, advanced noise measurement, network monitoring and acquisition|
|Rx sensitivity||RF 38dBuV|
|Output power||RF 110~120dBuV|
|Communication||Advance TDMA, CSMA/CA, TDD/FDD|
|Power supply & consumption||AC220V, <3W|
|Working humidity||10%~90% non-condensing|
|Certification||FCC Class B, CE|